skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Meetings, Meetings!
I attended a Family History staff meeting tonight and it was made public that our Director and his wife are being released around the 1st of the New Year. They have been serving there since June 2002 and have been responsible for many positive changes over the years, which include about 25 state of the art computers and other equipment, a teaching classroom, creation of our own web site (http://www.vernalfhc.org/) with an online catalog of all our books and films, and other innovations too numerous to mention. I have been serving as classroom instructor, webmaster, Computer Specialist/Assistant Director over the years and have worked closely with the Andersons. I am grateful to have been a part of that progress at our Family History Center and to have had the privilege of working with such devoted individuals. Thanks Glade and Dorothy Anderson!
No comments:
Post a Comment